- Per ESPN’s Josh Weinfuss, Cardinals HC Kliff Kingsbury is hopeful OLB Devon Kennard and CB Byron Murphy will return from the COVID-19 list by Wednesday.
- He added CB Kevin Peterson is in the concussion protocol, while RB Kenyan Drake and CB Dre Kirkpatrick are still day-to-day.
- Cardinals waived CB De’Vante Bausby. (NFLTR)
- According to CBS Sports’ Jason La Canfora, 49ers QB Jimmy Garoppolo isn’t looking like he’ll need surgery on his ankle. However, he’s still out for at least a month and faces an uncertain future in San Francisco.
- 49ers designated CB Richard Sherman to return from injured reserve. (NFLTR)
- 49ers placed WR Kendrick Bourne on the COVID-19 list. (NFLTR)
- 49ers promoted WR River Cracraft and S Johnathan Cyprien to their active roster.
- 49ers signed WR Chris Finke to their practice squad.
- 49ers practice squad TE Chase Harrell had his suspension lifted.
- According to Pro Football Talk, the Rams paid RB Todd Gurley the remaining $5.05 million of his guaranteed money on June 2nd this summer.
- Rams HC Sean McVay said that DT A’Shawn Robinson will make his Rams debut this week: “He sure looks good.” (Jourdan Rodrigue)
The Seahawks were lit up for 420 yards by the Bills offense in a 44-34 loss on Sunday, continuing a season-long trend of awful defense. That number was actually the third-lowest figure Seattle has given up in eight games, as the return of S Jamal Adams and addition of DL Carlos Dunlap didn’t seem to make much of a difference.
“I don’t recognize that game. We haven’t seen us look like that. It’s a game that I don’t have any place in my brain for it,” Seahawks HC Pete Carroll said via the Seattle Times’ Matt Calkins. “They made it look easy.”