- The Bears believe DT Stephen Paea could see 30-40 snaps-per-game as a rotational player for them. (Chicago Tribune)
- Free agent S Abram Elam visited the Chiefs this week. (Adam Caplan)
- The Chiefs have Dexter McCluster working as their first-team slot receiver during OTAs. (Josh Looney)
- Chiefs first-round pick Dontari Poe is already lining up as their starting NT during OTAs. (Josh Looney)
- Colts waive OLB Brandon Peguese and signed OLB Jerry Brown.
- Cowboys head coach Jason Garrett mentioned that LB Bruce Carter has a ways to go to before he’s a reliable player for them. (Fort Worth Star-Telegram)
- Eagles have Mike Kafka working as the No. 2 QB ahead of Trent Edwards during OTAs. (Jeff McLane)
- Brian Witherspoon tears his ACL for the second year straight year.
- Giants sign DB Dante Hughes.
- Jets are using second-round pick Stephen Hill opposite of Santonio Holmes during OTAs. (Newark Star-Ledger)
- Free agent LB Rocky McIntosh recently visited with the Jets. (ESPN 980 Washington)
- The Panthers are holding LBs Jon Beason and Thomas Davis out of OTAs. (Charlotte Observer)
- Byron Bell started ahead Jeff Otah with team’s first-string unit at right tackle, during OTAs. (Joe Person)
- Patriots brought in free agent OTs Stephon Heyer and Brandon Keith, as well as OL Jamey Richard for workout. (Adam Caplan)
- The Ravens did not sign undrafted rookie K Justin Tucker, which means Billy Cundiff is the only K on their roster. (BaltimoreRavens.com)
- The Titans have first-round pick Kendall Wright is lining up as the X receiver during OTAs which happens to be Kenny Britt’s position. (John Glennon)
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!