- 49ers placed DE Demacus Dobbs on season-ending injured reserve.
- QB Jay Cutler mentioned that he expects to be “ready to go later in the week.” (NFLTR)
- Bears placed K Robbie Gould on season-ending injured reserve. (NFLTR)
- Bears signed K Olindo Mare over Neil Rackers and Billy Cundiff. (NFLTR)
- Bears placed S Craig Steltz and CB Sherrick McManis on season-ending injured reserve.
- Bears added LB Jerry Franklin off the Cowboys’ practice squad.
- DE Michael Johnson is sporting a walking boot following a toe injury he suffered in last weekend’s loss. (bengals.com)
- Bills officially placed RB Fred Jackson on season-ending injured reserve Tuesday.(NFLTR)
- Larry Fitzgerald refuted his fathers comments that the team has quit by mentioning that he will “to continue to play” for the remainder of the season. (Associated Press)
- S Adrian Wilson‘s time with Cardinals could be coming to an end following the team’s final three games of the season. (NFLTR)
- Recently claimed QB Brian Hoyer is unlikely to play against the Lions this weekend. (azcardinals.com)
- Colts placed RB Donald Brown and FB Robert Hughes on season-ending injured reserve. (NFLTR)
- Colts re-signed RBs Mewelde Moore and Deji Karim. (NFLTR)
- WR Dez Bryant mentioned that “they’d have to break my leg to keep me out” of this weekend’s game. (NFLTR)
- QB Michael Vick and RB LeSean McCoy (concussion) returned to the practice field on Tuesday. (NFLTR)
- QB Michael Vick has reached the final phase of his concussion rehab. (Jeff McLane)
- WR Jeremy Maclin is expected to play against the Bengals on Thursday. (Jeff McLane)
- TE Brent Celek is already back to baseline following a recent concussion. (Geoff Mosher)
- Eagles added FB/TE Emil Igwenagu off their practice squad. (Geoff Mosher)
- G Mike Brewster was placed on season-ending injured reserve with a hand injury. (Ryan O’Halloran)
- Jaguars re-signed RB Keith Toston. (Ryan O’Halloran)
- Jets claimed WR Braylon Edwards off of waivers on Tuesday. (NFLTR)
- Jets waive RB Kahlil Bell. (Adam Schefter)
- OLB Bryan Thomas‘ MRI showed that he has a pectoral strain. (ESPN New York)
- CB Aaron Berry is expected to miss 2-3 weeks with a hamstring injury. (Manish Mehta)
- Lions placed DT Corey Williams on season-ending injured reserve.
- Lions re-sign DL Andre Fluellen. (Jerrold Colton)
- HC Ron Rivera seemed to be optimism about WR Brandon LaFell‘s chances of playing next Monday. (Charlotte Observer)
- The Panthers lose S Haruki Nakamura for the season after aggravating his groin injury last weekend. (Joe Person)
- Panthers added FS Anderson Russell off of their practice squad. (Joe Person)
- The Patriots should have CB Aqib Talib back in time for Week 15’s game against the 49ers. (CSN New England)
- HC Jeff Fisher mentioned that WR Danny Amendola has a “much better chance” of playing against the Vikings this weekend. (NFLTR)
- New OC Jim Caldwell is expected to utilize more of the no-huddle offense in the coming weeks. (Baltimore Sun)
- CB Asa Jackson has been suspended 4 games for performance enhancing drugs.
- QB Robert Griffin III’s father mentioned that his son expects to start against the Browns this weekend. (NFLTR)
- WR Pierre Garcon suggested that Kirk Cousins could be the Redskins’ starting quarterback for Week 15. (NFLTR)
- Former commissioner Paul Tagliabue overturned the leagues discipline of Jonathan Vilma, Will Smith, Scott Fujita, and Anthony Hargrove. (NFLTR)
- G Willie Colon will be out “several” weeks following a recent knee surgery. (NFLTR)
- HC Mike Tomlin mentioned that he doesn’t expect to make any changes regarding the team’s running back rotation for Week 15. (Mike Bires)
- CBs Cortez Allen and Keenan Lewis are both dealing with hip flexors.
- TE Garrett Graham is expected to return to practice on Wednesday. (Nick Scurfield)
- HC Leslier Frazier referred to Christian Ponder‘s mechanics as being “off-kilter.” (ESPN 1500 Twin Cities)