- LB Nigel Bradham has been charged with the possession of cannabis at a traffic stop on Sunday morning. (Jessica Bagley)
- WR Da’Rick Rogers may not make the final roster. (Joe Buscaglia)
- OG Keith Williams has been waived.
- General Manager Doug Whaley mentioned that their is nothing new to report regarding FS Jairus Byrd.
- LB Paris Lenon has been signed.
- FB Brock Bolen has been released.
- Free agent PK David Buehler will workout for the team on Thursday. (Alex Marvez)
- DE Trevor Scott has been signed.
- Free agent PK Rian Lindell will workout for the team on Thursday. (Alex Marvez)
- DE Anthony Spencer promises to be ready for the regular season opener. (Charean Williams)
- LB Brandon Magee suffered a concussion during practice on Monday. (Todd Archer)
- WR Victor Cruz is expected to miss the rest of the preseason with his bruised heel. (Art Stapleton)
- WR Victor Cruz was seen sporting crutches and a walking boot today. (Ralph Vacchiano)
- OL Justin Pugh will start at right tackle and OL Kevin Boothe will start at center. (Mike Garafolo)
- WR Victor Cruz is confident he will be ready for week 1. (Ohm Youngmisuk)
- LB Garrett McIntyre will start at outside-linebacker in place of LB Quinton Coples. (Darryl Slater)
- WR Santonio Holmes was “sharp” in his route running before the team’s last preseason game. (Manish Mehta)
- WR Jordy Nelson is on schedule in his recover from a knee scope. (Tom Silverstein)
- CB Casey Hayward has returned to practice after dealing with a hamstring injury. (Rob Demovsky)
- WR Danny Amendola is day-to-day with an undisclosed injury and is considered questionable for the team’s third preseason game. (Shalise Manza Young)
- TE Ed Dickson is optimistic about his chances to play week 1. (Aaron Wilson)
- LB Josh Bynes is one of the leaders to earn a starting inside-linebacker job. (Matt Zenitz)
- The Redskins will meet to discuss QB Robert Griffin III‘s knee recovery.
- QB Kirk Cousins sprained his right foot and is day-to-day in his return.
- WR Aldrick Robinson injured his thigh in Monday’s preseason game.
- WR Leonard Hankerson injured his knee in Monday’s preseason game.
- DT Barry Cofield broke his right hand in Monday’s preseason game. (Chris Russell)
- QB Kirk Cousins‘ MRI came back negative on his right foot. (Alex Marvez)
- WR Patrick Crayton has been released.
- DE Kenyon Coleman has been placed on the injured/reserved list with a torn pectoral.
- WR Steve Breaston has been released.
- RB Le’Veon Bell sustained a right foot injury and is considered day-to-day.
- RB Le’Veon Bell will undergo a MRI today. (Adam Schefter)
- RB Jonathan Dwyer looks to have secured a roster spot. (Scott Brown)
- TE Heath Miller could return to practice before week 1 and could play in regular season action early in the season. (Jason La Canfora)
- Head coach Gary Kubiak is optimistic RB Arian Foster will be ready by week 1. (Brian T. Smith)
- FS Ed Reed is ahead of schedule in his return from hip surgery. (Deepi Sidhu)
- DT Sharrif Floyd underwent a knee scope and is expected to be ready for week 1.
- WR Cordarrelle Patterson has been “on point” with his assignments. (Dan Wiederer)