- HC Jim Harbaugh said LB NaVorro Bowman is not anticipated to practice this week and will continue his rehabilitation.
- HC Jim Harbaugh said RT Anthony Davis is still showing symptoms of a concussion.
- WR/KR Bruce Ellington said his injured ankle “is feeling better” and expects to practice this week. (Chris Biderman)
- HC Chuck Pagano said that TE Dwayne Allen is day-to-day but is “trending in the right direction“. (Kevin Bowen)
- HC Jay Gruden revealed that CB Tracy Porter could miss “significant time” due to an AC joint injury.
- CB E.J. Biggers is going through the leagues concussion protocol.
- Redskins worked out LB Quandon Christian from the FXFL on Tuesday. (Aaron Wilson)
- Adam Schefter said on NFL Insiders said that RB Pierre Thomas (shoulder) is expected to play in tonight’s Monday Night game (Matthew Berry)
- RB Arian Foster could play in Week 13 after sustaining a groin injury that has kept him out since Week 9. (Brian T. Smith)
- HC Ken Whisenhunt said RB Bishop Sankey sustained a stinger in Week 12.
- RB Dexter McCluster is going through the leagues concussion protocol.