- Bart Hubbuch of the New York Post reports that a decision regarding Adrian Peterson’s future with Vikings will be left up to GM Rick Spielman and HC Mike Zimmer.
- George Atallah mentioned in an interview with SiriusXM NFL Radio that: “We’re going to appeal the suspension for Adrian Peterson. Its inconsistent with the collective bargaining agreement.”
- Albert Breer wouldn’t be surprised if Shayam Das is fired as arbitrator based on result of today’s decision.
49ers RB Frank Gore admitted that he’s playing for himself and “to show other teams I can still be Frank Gore.”
“I’d love to be back here but they got younger guys,” Gore said in an interview with Jim Rome, via NFL.com. “You know how they feel about running backs. That’s why each week I go out to play for my team and to play for myself, and also to show other teams I can still be Frank Gore.“
- The Broncos worked out former Eagles CB Curtis Marsh on Tuesday. (Aaron Wilson)
- Denver also worked out OT Chris Faulk. (Jeff Legwold)