- LB Lance Briggs (ribs) and Jon Bostic are listed as doubtful for Week 8.
- Mike Klis of the Denver Post writes that the Broncos could be “hard-pressed” to go back to RB Montee Ball (groin) as their starting running back following the recent play of Ronnie Hillman.
- WR Donnie Avery (groin) is listed as out for Week 8.
- CB Sam Shields (knee) is listed as doubtful for Week 8.
- G Amini Silatolu (calf) and G Trai Turner (knee/ankle) have both been ruled out for Week 8’s game.
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!