- K Robbie Gould is expected to miss Week 14’s game due to a quad injury, which explains the Jay Feely signing.
- CB Vontae Davis is going through the NFL’s concussion protocol. (Mike Chappell)
- TE Dwayne Allen returned to practice on Wednesday. (Mike Chappell)
- RB Latavius Murray (concussion) has been cleared to play against the 49ers and put in a limited practice on Wednesday. (Steve Corkran)
- Rookie QB Zach Mettenberger says he’s definitely playing in this weekend’s game.
“I am definitely playing,” Mettenberger said, via Jim Wyatt of the Tennessean. “…Right now this is my team. I can’t think about next year, all I have is the opportunity to play this Sunday. Who knows what could happen? I could get hurt or whatever. Right now my opportunity is to play this Sunday and show that I am the best guy for this team, and hopefully for the future as well.”