- Jason Cole of B/R reports that Bears first-round WR Kevin White is still expected to play this season.
- The Cowboys removed RB Darren McFadden (hamstring) off the active/PUP list on Saturday.
Jets DE Muhammad Wilkerson revealed Saturday that he rencetly suffered a “minor little setback” to his hamstring injury.
“Everybody knows me — I wanna be out there with my teammates and I want to be practicing and getting involved with the guys,” Wilkerson said, via ESPN.com. “But for right now, I just gotta do my job, stand on the side and help out the players the best that I can.”
- Jets second-year TE Jace Amaro sustained a sprained shoulder, but is still expected to be ready for the start of the season. (Manish Mehta)
Former Redskins HC Mike Shanahan said that to QB Kirk Cousins will have a “great career” as an NFL starter.
- Redskins HC Jay Gruden told reporters that it’s “pretty safe” to say first-round OL Brandon Scherff’s spot long-term position will end up being right guard. (Mike Jones)
- According to Gruden, Scherff added that “it’s not so much that he can’t play RT,” but Morgan Moses‘ play at right tackle has factored into their thinking. (Mike Jones)
- Sources tells Jones that free agent TE Zach Miller is still not right after undergoing season-ending ankle surgery last year.
- An MRI confirmed that Redskins RB Silas Redd suffered a torn ACL and MCL. (Tarik El-Bashir)