- According to Adam Caplan, the Bengals worked out four long snappers on Tuesday including John DePalma, Ryan DiSalvo, Thomas Gafford, and Tyler Ott.
- Caplan mentions that Bengals LS Clark Harris is dealing with an injury.
- The Bengals signed Ott to their practice squad. (NFLTR)
- Colts announced that QB Andrew Luck remains in the league’s concussion protocol.
- It is worth mentioning that Indianapolis is set to play on Thursday against the Steelers, making it unclear if Luck will gain medical clearance in time to play.
- Giants RT Marshall Newhouse said he partially tore his left-MCL but believes he could play through the injury. (Zach Braziller)
- Michael Rothstein of ESPN reports that “everything went well” with Lions RB Ameer Abdullah‘s checkup on his foot injury, but it is still unclear whether Detroit will activate him from their injured reserve.
- Dave Birkett of the Detroit Free Press expects Lions LB DeAndre Levy (knee) to miss Week 12 since the team plays on Thursday and he will be limited during Wednesday’s practice.