- Albert Breer reports that Josh Gordon hasn’t met with the Browns since the end of the season.
- Mike Florio of Pro Football Talk reports that Gordon will file a grievance and challenge the suspension he received from the Browns at the end of last season.
- James Walker of ESPN doesn’t see Miami RB Duke Johnson as a fit for the Dolphins.
- Instead, Walker believes Miami should target a power running back to complement Lamar Miller.
- Walker doesn’t see the Dolphins bringing Knowshon Moreno back next season.
Long-time Bears CB Charles Tillman didn’t rule out the idea of playing for the Lions next year.
“Right now, when you’re looking for a job, you can’t be too picky,” Tillman said when asked if he’d be interested in the Lions, via Kyle Meinke of MLive.com. “So, yeah. We’ll see what happens.”
Seahawks S Kam Chancellor confirmed that he played through a torn MCL and a bone bruise in the Super Bowl.
“There are some people that get injured and can’t even play this game,” Chancellor said, via the Seahawks.com. “So you’ve got to be grateful for how you’re feeling at the moment.
“Shoot, my injury happened two days before the game and they told me I wasn’t going to be able to play. They told me, ‘Torn MCL and bone bruise.’ I was mad. I was frustrated. But at the end of the day, I was able to play.”