- Browns WR Terrelle Pryor will undergo an MRI after pulling his hamstring this week. (Cleveland Plain Dealer)
- According to Ian Rapoport: “From the people I’m talking to, the Terrelle Pryor hype at receiver is very real.“
- Falcons second-round RB Tevin Coleman is dealing with a hamstring strain. (D. Orlando Ledbetter)
- Ravens waived DL Casey Walker from physically unable to perform list on Wednesday.
- Ravens signed DT Micajah Reynolds.
- Joel Corry points out that the Seahawks are allowed under the CBA to recoup 15 percent of S Kam Chancellor‘s 2015 $1 million signing bonus proration ($150,000) now that his holdout is at six days.
- Texans HC Bill O’Brien said they will rely on a committee approach at running back based on specific “roles” while Arian Foster is out with a groin injury. (Brian T. Smith)
- Dianna Marie Russini mentions that Chris Polk could get the first opportunity to replace Arian Foster as the Texans’ No. 1 running back.