- Falcons HC Dan Quinn told reporters Saturday that RB Tevin Coleman (concussion) and LG Andy Levitre (triceps) have both been ruled out from Monday night’s game against the Falcons.
- Mike Reiss of ESPN expects that Patriots DE Trey Flowers to return from a rib injury for Week 15, given that he showed “significant improvement” towards the end of the week.
- It would not surprise Reiss to see Patriots LB David Harris inactive for Week 15 due to an ankle injury.
- Reiss writes that it’s unrealistic to expect newly signed WR Kenny Britt to be heavily involved in the team’s offense, considering that he has been with New England for less than a week.
- Reiss does not think Patriots QB Tom Brady‘s Achilles’ injury is a cause for serious concern since Brady said he feels “really good” this week: “I take it week to week, and I feel really good this week, so I’m very happy about that.”
- Although Patriots TE Martellus Bennett‘s contract extends through the 2019 season, Reiss does not expect the team to pay Bennett the $3 million he is owed by the third day of the 2018 league year. Bennett would become an unrestricted free agent if the team declines to pay.
- The Vikings officially upgraded TE Kyle Rudolph from doubtful to questionable for Week 15’s game.
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!