Home Bears NFL Notes: Chad Kelly, Draft, Buccaneers, Jaguars
- Tom Pelissesro reports that Ole Miss QB Chad Kelly aggravated his throwing wrist while working out this week, but the good news is that there was no structural damage.
- Missouri DE Charles Harris worked out for the Titans Monday morning and said it went very well. (Sirius XM NFL Radio)
- N.C. State S Josh Jones worked out for the Titans on Monday and will visit with the Vikings, Browns, Steelers and Bears. (Ian Rapoport)
- Wisconsin RB Dare Ogunbowale will visit with the Vikings at some point this week. (Darren Wolfson)
- The Chargers worked out Youngstown State RB Jody Webb. (Aaron Wilson)
- The Saints, Jets, Ravens, Lions and Falcons are among the teams to show interest in Central Michigan FB Joe Bacci. (Herbie Teope)
- Connecticut WR Noel Thomas will attend the Jets and Giants local prospect days. (Aaron Wilson)
- Texas WR Jacorey Warrick will attend the Texans’ local prospect workout this Saturday. (Aaron Wilson)
- Albany OL Kevin Malloy will attend the Giants’ local prospect day on April 7 after working out for the Jets. (Aaron Wilson)
- Maryland CB Will Likely attended the Ravens’ local prospect workout on Monday. (Aaron Wilson)
- Jenna Laine reports that the Buccaneers are hosting four draft prospects on Monday including USC CB Adoree’ Jackson, USF WR Rodney Adams, USF RB Marlon Mack and Miami S Rayshawn Jenkins.
- Alabama OT Cam Robinson has a pre-draft visit scheduled with the Jaguars. (Mike Kaye)
- The Jaguars will also meet with Florida State RB Dalvin Cook at some point in the near future. (Mike Kaye)
- Jaguars assistant DL coach Jason Rebrovich worked out Ohio DE Tarell Basham on Monday. (Ryan O’Halloran)