- Steelers RB Le’Veon Bell (MCL, PCL) mentioned that he will be 100 percent healthy in time for the start of training camp. (Ed Bouchette)
- During Tuesday’s OTA practice, Bell was able to do some individual work that included running and cutting. (Ed Bouchette)
- Bell added that he anticipates a full return for Week 1 with the goal of being “even better than I am now.” (Jeremy Fowler)
- In regards to a contract extension with the Steelers, Bell said that there’s been no discussions about a new deal between his agent and the team. (Ed Bouchette)
- Jim Owczarski of the Cincinnati Enquirer reports that Bengals TE Tyler Eifert will undergo a “minimal procedure” on his troublesome ankle.
- According to Owczarski, Eifert is expected to require three months of recovery time following the procedure.
Cowboys executive VP Stephen Jones denied the recent report that his father, Jerry, wants current Raiders owner Mark Davis to sell the franchise.
“Absolutely not true at all,” Jones said, per Vincent Bonsignore. “My dad thought the world of Al Davis, and wants to help Mark in any way he can. Whether that’s in Oakland, Las Vegas, wherever.“