The NFL Players Association announced Sunday night that they won’t seek an additional appeal of the punishment handed down by the NFL to the Patriots and Tom Brady for DeflateGate. This means that we’ve officially come to the end of this saga.
- 49ers first-round DT DeForest Buckner said that there’s no prognosis yet regarding his injury, but he was sporting a walking boot on his left foot and using crutches after the game. (Cam Inman)
- Broncos HC Gary Kubiak said after Sunday’s game that QB Trevor Siemian is day-to-day with a left shoulder injury.
- According to Kubiak, Siemian told trainers he could have gone back into the game if needed.
- Cardinals HC Bruce Arians told reporters after Sunday’s loss to the Rams that QB Carson Palmer is in the concussion protocol and they plan to be “very, very careful” with him. (Darren Urban)
- One thing to consider is the fact that Arizona will be on a short week, as they take on the 49ers Thursday, so it could be difficult for Palmer to receive clearance by then.
- Pro Football Talk reports that Cardinals RB Chris Johnson is getting an MRI on his groin injury Monday.