- Adam Beasley of the Miami Herald writes that the Dolphins are a considering lineup changes including Jamil Douglas taking over for Billy Turner at right guard.
- According to Beasley, Kenny Stills could be moved ahead of veteran WR Greg Jennings on the team’s depth charter as well.
Giants HC Tom Coughlin told reporters on Wednesday that WR Victor Cruz (calf) still has yet to be cleared to practice.
“He’s rehabbing, working indoors primarily, working with the trainers, he’s in every meeting,” Coughlin said, via Ebenezer Samuel of the New York Daily News. “However, he has not been cleared to be on the field.
“The trainers seem to think he’s making good progress,” Coughlin said. “Hopefully we’ll get some work in before the end of the week. All we can do is hold on to the fact that he is a very, very competitive young man, and if it’s at all possible, he’ll be ready to play.”
- Josina Anderson reports that Giants CB Prince Amukamara has a partial tear in his pectoral area that could keep him out a minimum of three to four weeks.
- Coughlin said Amukamara is out 2-4 weeks with a partial pectoral tear.
- The Ravens signed veteran CB Shareece Wright to a one-year deal worth $900,000 rate, according to Aaron Wilson.
- Aaron Wilson reports that the Texans signed DT Brandon Dunn two-year deal worth $960,000.
- According to Wilson, Dunn receives $360,000 for remainder of this season and a base salary of $600,000 in 2016.