- Tony Pauline of DraftInsider.net reports that “word from the Senior Bowl” is that the Falcons like Missouri DE/OLB Shane Ray “a lot.”
- According to Jeff Legwold, “buzz around the league” is that new Broncos HC Gary Kubiak would like to hire Bengals DBs coach Vance Joseph as the team’s new defensive coordinator.
- Alex Marvez reports that special teams coach Keith Armstrong and LBs coach Bryan Cox are expected to try to remain on the Falcons coaching staff if Dan Quinn is hired.
- The Steelers worked out CB Delvin Breaux, OL Brett Jones, OT Erle Ladson, DE Shawn Lemon, P Kasey Redfern and K Jake Rogers. (Aaron Wilson)
- Matt Vensel of the Minneapolis Star-Tribune takes a look at Adrian Peterson‘s future with the Vikings.
Vensel writes that “the Peterson era in Minnesota may be over, and it has more to do with his contract than his legal issues.”