- Tony Pauline reports that Western Michigan QB Zach Terrell has a workout set up with the Lions.
According to Pauline, the Bengals have spent an “enormous amount” of time with Western Michigan OL Taylor Moton and the Lions but him through drills.
- The Steelers reportedly had dinner with Wisconsin OLBs T.J. Watt and Vince Biegel. Pittsburgh likes both players but wouldn’t take Watt in round one and believe he’ll be gone by the end of round two. Biegel has the best shot of the two to end up with the Steelers.
- Buffalo TE Mason Schreck has a pre-draft visit lined up with the Lions.
- Katherine Terrell reports that the Bengals met with Wisconsin RBs Corey Clement and Dare Ogunbowale at their Pro Day on Wednesday.
- Nicki Jhabvala mentions that Broncos president VP John Elway mentioned that they’re interested in re-signing free agent LB Dakota Watson.
- According to Jhabvala, Watson has a visit scheduled with a team tonight and another lined up for tomorrow.
- Ian Rapoport reports that Raiders QB Derek Carr is trying to recruit free agent TE Jared Cook to Oakland.
- According to Josina Anderson, the Raiders are interested in Cook, but only at the right price, as they’re mindful of big-money extensions on the horizon for Carr and OLB Khalil Mack.
- Nick Underhill of the Advocate reports that Patriots free agent CB Malcolm Butler has arrived ahead of scheduled for his meeting with the Saints. According to Underhill, Butler was actually at the team’s facility on Wednesday, even though his meeting is scheduled for Thursday.