- Per Mike Clay, ESPN’s Adam Schefter has spoken with teams that don’t have a first-round grade on Ohio State QB Dwayne Haskins.
- Schefter still expects Haskins to come off the board in the “10-17 range.”
- According to Tom Pelissero, Oklahoma OL Cody Ford has had nine visits, with five of those with teams picking between No. 11 and No. 20 in the draft.
- Maryland LB Jessie Aniebonam has visits with the Patriots, Packers and Redskins. (Aaron Wilson)
- USC DB Iman Marshall has met with the Browns, Rams, Bears, Buccaneers, Chiefs, Dolphins, Raiders and Colts. (Mike Garafolo)
- Maryland S Darnell Savage has had visits with the Browns, Steelers, Ravens, Eagles, Panthers, Buccaneers and Cardinals. (Matt Verderame)
- According to Daniel Popper, HC Doug Marrone said LB Telvin Smith and CB Jalen Ramsey were the only two players not in attendance for the start of Jaguars offseason workouts.
- Marrone says RB Leonard Fournette will not face any additional discipline for his arrest while driving with a suspended license last week. (Michael DiRocco)
- Marrone called it a mistake and says he was arrested for a similar offense when he was an assistant coach at Georgia Tech.
“I don’t think [Watson] has a ceiling,” O’Brien said via Pro Football Talk. “I think that it’s hard to put a ceiling on a guy like that because of who he is, how he works, his ability, his skill set [and] his passion for the game. He has had, now this season, a whole offseason of no limitations and coming back to the offseason program, a full go, can do everything. Training camp, full go. Last year, that wasn’t the case. He was limited in training camp, limited in the offseason program, so now he’ll have a full offseason, which I think will be big.”