- HC Rex Ryan told reporters on Monday that WR Percy Harvin has a low-ankle sprain and is sporting a walking boot. (Rich Cimini)
- DE Muhammad Wilkerson will attempt to practice with a specially designed shoe. (Rich Cimini)
- S Antonio Allen broke his hand Sunday, but is expected to practice and play in this week’s game. (Rich Cimini)
- Rookie TE Jace Amaro (concussion) could be cleared to return this week.
- The Lions have elected to keep WR T.J. Jones (shoulder) on PUP list, which will end his 2014 season. (Dave Birkett)
- RB Eddie Lacy sustained a hip bruise that prevented him from finishing Monday night’s game.
- QB Colt McCoy‘s neck injury is not considered to be a “long-term” issue. (Ian Rapoport)
- Washington will wait and see how he progresses before making a decision. (Ian Rapoport)