Home Bengals NFL Notes: Lavonte David, Bengals, Eagles, Ravens, & Steelers
- Ian Rapoport reports that if Buccaneers OLB Lavonte David reaches incentives in his new five-year extension, his contract can be worth as much as $54.95 million.
- Bengals LB Rey Maualuga has passed his physical and has been cleared to practice.
- Ian Rapoport reports that the Eagles fear sixth-round CB JaCorey Shepherd has an ACL tear, but he’ll undergo an MRI Monday for further evaluation.
- Jeff Zrebiec writes that Ravens TE Dennis Pitta (hip) still hasn’t been cleared to practice and remains on the physically unable to perform list.
- According to Zrebiec, it’s still possible that Pitta sustaining a fractured and dislocated hip in back-to-back years will ultimately force the tight end into early retirement.
- Rookie RB Cameron Stingily left the Hall of Fame game with a a potentially serious right knee injury. (Gerry Dulac)