- The NFL announced Friday that Raiders WR Martavis Bryant has been suspended indefinitely for violating the conditions of his reinstatement. (NFLTR)
- Jason Cole, citing a source familiar with Bryant’s case, reports that he is unlikely to “ever play again” after “seriously” angering NFL officials.
- Scott Bair of NBC Sports believes the Raiders must overhaul their receivers group this offseason and lists Bryant, Jordy Nelson, Seth Roberts, and Brandon LaFell as players who likely won’t be retained.
- Bair mentions Golden Tate as potentially the top receiver available and tossed out Larry Fitzgerald as a player who would fit in HC Jon Gruden‘s scheme.
- Bair also lists Geronimo Allison, Donte Moncrief and Qunicy Enunwa as possible options worth watching for the Raiders.