- Albert Breer believes Peyton Manning will be working in an NFL front office at some point in the next two years.
- According to Breer, Manning is likely taking his time and making sure he’s ready to fully commit to demands of being an executive VP of football operations.
- As for potential landing spots, Breer suggests the Browns, Colts and Saints as a few teams who could make sense for him. Although, Breer doesn’t rule out Manning his family possibly looking to buy into a franchise at some point.
- Adam Caplan reports that the Chargers are hiring Alfredo Roberts as their RBs coach.
- The Jacksonville Jaguars announced Friday that they’ve hired Keenan McCardell as their new wide receivers coach.
- Alex Marvez reports that the Jets have hired Robert Nunn as their new defensive line coach.
- Ben Standig of Breaking Burgundy reports that Redskins RB Robert Kelley underwent a surgical procedure on his right knee shortly after the team’s season ended.
- According to Standig, the procedure was considered “minor” and dealt with his meniscus. Kelley reportedly resumed walking just a few days later.
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!