- Ian Rapoport reports that the Bears have made calls about trading up in round two.
- Albert Breer hears three quarterbacks could be selected tonight including Washington’s Jacob Eason, Oklahoma’s Jalen Hurts and Georgia’s Jake Fromm.
- Breer guesses Eason would be the first to come off the board and has heard him connected to the Buccaneers and the Colts over the last couple months.
- Tony Pauline of Pro Football Network reports that Washington C Nick Harris is garnering interest from the Raiders, Broncos and Jets with the Seahawks showing the “greatest interest” in him.
- According to Tony Pauline, the Vikings, Rams and Buccaneers have shown a lot of interest in Tulsa corner Reggie Robinson, who could be a day two pick.
- Pauline hears Wyoming LB Logan Wilson is a name to watch for the Bengals, Texans and Browns on day two.
- Tony Pauline of PFN continues to hear that the Jets are seriously considering Temple C Matt Hennessy if he’s available in round three.
- Albert Breer lists Notre Dame TE Cole Kmet and Alabama S Xavier McKinney as potential targets for the Patriots at No. 37 overall.
- Tony Pauline of Pro Football Network expects the Patriots to address the tight end spot at some point on day two with Dayton’s Adam Trautman as a player to watch.
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!