- Ole Miss WR Laquon Treadwell told Pro Football Talk on Thursday that the Bengals, Browns, Bears, and Cowboys are among the primary teams that have shown interest in him up to this point.
- Rand Getlin reports that Georgia OLB Jordan Jenkins has or has had workouts and/or visits with the Vikings, Colts and Raiders.
- Tony Pauline reports that Alabama OL Dominick Jackson worked out for the Buccaneers this week.
- Campbell DT Greg Milhouse has 30 official visits set up, including meetings with the Giants and Lions. (Tony Pauline)
- Nebraska OL Zach Sterup has an official visit set up with the Giants. (Tony Pauline)
- UMass QB Blake Frohnapfel spent time with the Lions and Chargers after his Pro Day workout. (Tony Pauline)
- ESPN’s Adam Schefter believes the Browns will still use their No. 2 overall pick on a quarterback, even after they signed Robert Griffin III to a two-year contract on Thursday.
- Manish Mehta of the New York Daily News considers a trade scenario where the Jets offer DE Muhammad Wilkerson to the Buccaneers in exchange for QB Mike Glennon.
- According to Mehta, the feeling around the league is that Tampa Bay would not get a first-round pick for Glennon, but a second-round pick could be an intriguing offer for the Jets, while a third-round selection would be a “no brainer.”
- Regardless, Mehta does not think the Buccaneers would pay for another premier defensive lineman like Wilkerson since they already gave DT Gerald McCoy a seven-year, $95.2 million extension two years ago.
- Mehta believes Jets GM Mike Maccagnan would be ecstatic to trade Wilkerson for a top-15 draft pick. However, Maccagnan recently said that he is not actively pursuing a trade for him.
- Mehta thinks it would make sense for the Jets to accept a second-round pick and a late-round selection for Wilkerson since that would be more valuable than the compensatory pick they would receive if he signed with a new team through free agency.
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!