- According to Peter King, “smart football people” believe the Jets are the leaders to sign RB Le’Veon Bell with the Redskins and Dolphins also being possibilities.
- Jeremy Fowler reports that Bell is seeking $15-16 million per year on a new deal with guaranteed money being the key for him.
King does, however, add that he doubts the Chiefs would be willing to spend $12 million per year on Thomas.
- Peter King says the Saints would “love” to re-sign QB Teddy Bridgewater.
- However, if a team like the Dolphins or Jaguars offers Bridgewater real money and chance to start, he may have to take it, given that he hasn’t played in so long.
- According to Peter King, free agent QB Nick Foles is likely to be disappointed in the amount of action and money he gets in free agency. King, like many, expects Foles to end up with the Jaguars.
- King expects G Rodger Saffold to move on from the Rams and likely sign with the highest bidding. One team to watch for Saffold, according to King, is the Cardinals.
- King mentions that LB Preston Smith, RT Daryl Williams, LT Trent Brown, WR Tyrell Williams, TE Jared Cook, S Adrian Amos and C Mitch Morse to all get paid well in free agency.
- Matt Verderame lists the Falcons, Packers, Jets and Colts as teams worth watching for free agent OLB Justin Houston.