The Las Vegas Raiders announced several roster moves on Wednesday ahead of their Week 17 game against the Colts.
- Raiders signed LB Justin March-Lillard and LB Kyle Wilber.
- Raiders designated TE Derek Carrier to return from injured reserve.
- Raiders activated G Jermaine Eluemunor, CB Brandon Facyson and S Roderic Teamer from the COVID-19 list.
- Raiders placed DT Kendal Vickers and TE Darren Waller on the COVID-19 list.
- Raiders signed LB Asmar Bilal to their practice squad.
- Raiders placed G Lester Cotton and G Jeremiah Poutasi on the practice squad COVID-19 list.
Waller, 29, is a former sixth-round pick of the Ravens. He was in the third year of his four-year, $2.39 million rookie contract when Baltimore waived him coming out of the preseason and later signed him to their practice squad.
The Raiders signed him off the Ravens’ practice squad in 2018 and later locked him up to a three-year extension worth around $9 million per year.
In 2021, Waller has appeared in 10 games for the Raiders and caught 53 passes for 643 yards receiving and two touchdowns.