The Los Angeles Rams officially announced their 2021 coaching staff under Sean McVay on Tuesday.
Here’s the full staff:
- Offensive Coordinator: Kevin O’Connell
- Running Backs Coach/Assistant Head Coach: Thomas Brown
- Offensive Line Coach: Kevin Carberry
- Tight Ends Coach/Pass Game Coordinator: Wes Phillips
- Assistant Quarterbacks: Zac Robinson
- Wide Receivers Coach: Eric Yarber
- Offensive Assistant: Nick Jones
- Offensive Assistant: Zak Kromer
- Offensive Assistant: Chris O’Hara
- Defensive Coordinator: Raheem Morris
- Assistant Linebackers Coach: Thad Bogardus
- Assistant Secondary Coach: Jonathan Cooley
- Assistant Defensive Line Coach: Marcus Dixon
- Secondary Coach/Pass Game Coordinator: Ejiro Evero
- Defensive Line Coach/Run Game Coordinator: Eric Henderson
- Linebackers Coach: Chris Shula
- Special Teams Coordinator: Joe DeCamillis
- Assistant Special Teams Coach: Dwayne Stukes
Morris, 44, began coaching at Hofstra as a graduate assistant back in 1998. He later took his first NFL coaching job with the Buccaneers as their defensive quality control coach and managed to work his way up to head coach in 2009.
The Buccaneers fired Morris after three seasons. He spent a few years with the Redskins before the Falcons hired him as their assistant head coach/DBs coach in 2015.
As the Buccaneers head coach, Morris led the team to a record of 17-31 (35.4 percent) over the course of three seasons. Since taking over the Falcons, Morris has led them to a 4-6 record.
In 2020, Morris led the Falcons to a 4-7 record after taking over for Dan Quinn midseason.