- ABC 6 Philadelphia reports that Bills RB LeSean McCoy is scheduled to meet with the Philadelphia district attorney on Tuesday regarding a nightclub fight earlier this month.
- Cowboys executive VP Stephen Jones mentioned that there’s the “risk that four becomes more” unless player changes behavior in regards to DE Randy Gregory‘s recent suspension. (Ed Werder)
- Jones added that Gregory’s suspension has them looking at the defensive end position differently in both the draft and free agency. (Bryan Broaddus)
Eagles free agent S Walter Thurmond said that this could be his last shot at signing a big contract.
- Zach Berman writes that DL Cedric Thornton may have to sign with another team in order to ensure he has a starting role.
- If the Eagles were to re-sign CB Nolan Carroll, Berman believes he may have to accept a team-friendly deal after his injury this past season.
Free agent K Nick Novak says he would “love” to re-sign with the Texans in the coming months.
“I would love to be a Texan,” Novak said, via Aaron Wilson of the Houston Chronicle. “This organization is going in the right direction. It’s a great locker room. I have nothing but good things to say about Bill O’Brien. I was with him when he was coaching at Maryland. He’s a great coach who loves football and really cares about his players.
“He’s one of those coaches you want to win for because of the personal relationship you have with him. He brought me in. I want to do well for him. If I’m blessed enough to get another deal with the Texans, my mindset is to go out there and show them I deserve it. I would never rest on my laurels.”