- The Buffalo Bills officially ruled out DE Shaq Lawson (hamstring) and CB Taron Johnson (shoulder) for Sunday’s game against the Chargers and have WR Ray-Ray McCloud (knee) down as questionable.
- Bills signed CB Ryan Lewis to their practice squad. (NFLTR)
- Bills released OT De’Ondre Wesley from their practice squad.
- The Dolphins officially list LS John Denney (shoulder), DE William Hayes (finger), and WR DeVante Parker (finger) all as questionable for Week 2.
- Miami officially placed G Josh Sitton on injured reserve. (NFLTR)
Jets WR Quincy Enunwa, who is in the final year of his contract, could be in for a sizable raise as a free agent next year with a big statistical season.
Enunwa admits that the possibility is something he thinks about.
“That’s always in the back of my head,” Enunwa tells Darryl Slater of NJ.com. “But it’s more so just being the player that I know I can be.”
“I’m not the No. 1 receiver in the nation, and until people believe that, I’m going to always feel that,” Enunwa added. “I think everybody should feel that way.”
- The Jets ruled out OLB Josh Martin (concussion) for Week’s game and have S Marcus Maye (foot) listed as doubtful.
- The Jets worked out free agent OL Gerhard de Beer on Friday. (Brett Tessler)
- The Patriots officially list RB Rex Burkhead (concussion/limited), OT Marcus Cannon (calf/limited), CB Keion Crossen (hamstring/limited), and RB Sony Michel (knee/limited) as questionable for Week 2.