- Bills HC Sean McDermott told reporters on Monday that they’re still committed to Tyrod Taylor being the team’s starting quarterback. (Joe Buscaglia)
- According to McDermott, DE Shaq Lawson has a “nerve contusion” and is still being evaluated. (Joe Buscaglia)
According to the report, the Dolphins were checking to make sure the players were in their rooms by curfew when they noticed Timmons was gone.
Sources tell TMZ that Miami called family and close friends of Timmons before filing the missing persons report with local law enforcement.
Police later located Timmons at LAX early Sunday morning in a boarding area in an effort to get to Pennsylvania.
Timmons had reportedly spoken with his baby mama, who lives in Pennsylvania, and had told her he missed the baby and was serious about leaving to visit.
- Ian Rapoport reports that Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski likely has a minor groin injury and it’s possible he could have returned to the team had this being later on in the year.
- Rapoport adds that it’s unlikely Gronkowski will miss a lot of time, if any at all, with this issue.
- Although, Rapoport doesn’t think he’ll participate in all of the team’s practice this week.
“I want to extend my contract and I love it here,” Shazier said. “I’m just focused on this season and make it to the Super Bowl.”