- Armando Salguero reports that the Dolphins are already showing “significant interest” in LSU RB Derrius Guice and how he’ll perform at this year’s Scouting Combine.
- Salguero adds that Miami could still be in the mix to add a running back in free agency such as Dion Lewis of the Patriots.
- If the Broncos were to move on from C.J. Anderson, Salguero expects the Dolphins to once again be interested.
- Jeff Zrebiec of the Baltimore Sun writes that the Ravens will need to consider every possible avenue in adding talent at the receiver position including exploring trade options.
- Some free agent WRs who could make sense for the Ravens, according to Zrebiec, include Marqise Lee, John Brown and Taylor Gabriel.
- As for the possibility that Baltimore could explore a trade for Dolphins franchise WR Jarvis Landry, Zrebiec mentions that the Ravens actually spoke to the Dolphins last year about a potential trade, but Miami’s asking price was prohibitive.
- Zrebiec isn’t ruling out a potential trade between the Ravens and Dolphins for Landry, but he says that it would be challenging to pull off, considering that they would have to agree on compensation and then negotiate a long-term extension with Landry.
- Zrebiec believes it’s unlikely the Ravens will be able to keep their top two free agents — WR Mike Wallace and C Ryan Jensen — from the testing the market.
- Baltimore would reportedly like to re-sign DE Brent Urban and WR/KR Michael Campanaro. Zrebiec says that there’s mutual interest in re-signing Crockett Gillmore, who is converting to offensive line.
- Some potential cap casualties for the Ravens, according to Zrebiec, include RB Danny Woodhead, WR Jeremy Maclin, LB Albert McClellan and DB Lardarius Webb.
- Cameron Wolfe of ESPN writes that one potential trade candidate that could make sense for the Titans this offseason is Giants CB Eli Apple.
- Wolfe points out that Titans DBs coach Kerry Coombs coached Apple at Ohio State and new HC Mike Vrabel was also at OSU at the time.
- Wolfe admits that Dolphins WR Jarvis Landry would fit with the Titans as an elite slot receiver and they have the cap space to make this kind of money. However, Tennessee has been focused on adding more explosive weapons on offense.
- Two other speculative trade options for the Titans, according to Wolfe, could include Broncos QB Trevor Siemian and Eagles RB Wendell Smallwood.