- Former TCU RB Ed Wesley will workout for scouts at TCU on July 9th. (Daniel Jeremiah)
- Former Baylor/Utah WR Josh Gordon will workout for scouts on July 10th at the University of Houston. (Daniel Jeremiah)
- Mike Klis of the Denver Post said that Peyton Manning status started at 65 percent and finished at 85-to-90 percent druinf the offseason.
- Brock Osweiler, and Ronnie Hillman are the only two unsigned Broncos draft picks. (Denver Post)
- Police say defensive tackle Kiante Tripp was arrested in College Park. The Atlanta native and two others are accused of threatening people inside an apartment on Herschel Road, and then ransacking the place. (MyFoxAtlanta)
- Chad Johnson intends to make the NFL fall in love with him again. He wants to play until he’s 40 years old. (South Florida Sun- Sentinel)
- Jets announced they have waived TE Brian Linthicum. He has been sidelined with a quad injury.
- Defensive end Willie Young believes that his athleticism and work ethic would land him a spot on the team. (Detroit News)
- Mike Spofford believes that if Andrew Datko can catch a break on the health front, he’ll be worth watching once the pads go on.
- ESPN’s Mike Reiss think that the expectations of getting something meaningful in return for Ryan Mallet ,or Brian Hoyer in a trade, at this time, are a bit higher than the reality.
- WR/RS David Reed said he’s feeling stronger, both mentally and physically, than he ever has before. (BaltimoreRavens)
- Former Wide receiver Niles Paul says the transition to TE is going “as smooth as it can.” (Craig Russel)
- Commissioner Roger Goodell will uphold Jonathan Vilma, Scott Fujita, Anthony Hargrove, Will Smith suspensions. (Mike Freeman)
- 9 year running back Derrick Ward announced his retirement from football via twitter.
- Head coach Leslie Frazier expects Adrian Peterson to be eager to compete during their July 27 training camp. (USA Today)