Cowboys HC Jason Garrett says there won’t be any “dramatic personnel changes” at this point in time.
“I don’t think there will be any dramatic personnel changes,” Garrett said, via Pro Football Talk. “We’ve just got to get back and get locked in and start finding ways to move the ball, be efficient and be productive offensively. Again, there were some good things from the game. We certainly have to build on that but we have to find ways to be a more productive offense. It starts with us looking at ourselves as a coaching staff and then looking at the execution, who’s doing it, what we’re asking them to do, all of that. So we’ve been in that process the last couple of days, excited to get back on the practice field today.”
- Eagles HC Doug Pederson told reporters that they’re still waiting for one more test on S Rodney McLeod‘s knee and should know more about his status later in the week. (Jeff McLane)
- Pederson said that WR Alshon Jeffery has been cleared for contact. (NFLTR)
- Ian Rapoport reports that Giants TE Evan Engram is week-to-week with an MCL sprain, but the good news is that it sounds like it’s a moderate sprain and he should miss roughly 2-4 weeks.
- On Wednesday, the Giants were without seven players including CB Eli Apple (groin), LB Connor Barwin (knee), TE Evan Engram (knee), DT Damon Harrison (knee), RB Jonathan Stewart (foot), WR Cody Latimer (knee), and CB Antonio Hamilton (groin)
- Giants placed WR Kaelin Clay on injured reserve after going unclaimed.
- Giants signed WR Amba Etta-Tawo to their practice squad.