Home Eagles NFC Notes: Eagles, Giants, Panthers, Redskins
- On Monday, the Chargers waived K Caleb Sturgis. Jimmy Kempski notes that this move will eliminate the 2019 seventh-round compensatory pick the Eagles were projected to receive for Sturgis.
- Eagles claimed CB Cre’Von LeBlanc off of waivers from the Lions. (NFLTR)
- Eagles waived CB Dexter McDougle.
- Eagles signed CB De’Vante Bausby to their practice squad. (NFLTR)
- A report surfaced Sunday that the Giants are expected to franchise S Landon Collins if they’re unable to sign him to a long-term extension. (NFLTR)
- Jordan Raanan says there “isn’t a whole lot of optimism” at this point about getting a long-term extension done with Collins and the Giants tagging him “seems inevitable.”
- Panthers HC Ron Rivera said Monday that it’s “probably” safe to assume that LT Matt Kalil (knee) won’t be activated from the injured reserve list this week. (Joe Person)