- Phil Dawson announced that he’s signed with the 49ers. (Phil Dawson)
- 49ers have signed WR Marlon Moore to a one-year deal.
- Free agent CB Terence Newman is deciding between the Bengals or Raiders. (NFLTR)
- Bengals are expected to keep Rey Maualuga at middle linebacker next season. (Joe Reedy)
- Free agent WR Josh Cribbs failed his physical with the Cardinals. (NFLTR)
- HC Bruce Arians mentioned that he believes Drew Stanton is a “very capable” starting quarterback. (Pro Football Talk)
- Chiefs re-signed LS Thomas Gafford to a one-year deal worth $715,000. (Aaron Wilson)
- HC Andy Reid mentioned that Alex Smith was the only quarterback the Chiefs pursued. (Ian Rapoport)
- Colts announced the signing QB Matt Hasselbeck on Tuesday.
- Colts announced teh signing of DT Aubrayo Frankin on Tuesday.
- Dolphins re-signed OL Nate Garner.
- Dolphins re-signed exclusive rights free agent QB Pat Devlin. (Adam Caplan)
- DT Tony McDaniel will not be re-signing with the Dolphins. (Miami Herald)
- Jaguars announced the signing of C Brad Meester. (Jaguars)
- Jaguars could target an offensive tackle in the upcoming draft. Possibly use their No. 33 overall pick on the position. (Florida Times Union)
- Free agent CB Antoine Cason reportedly turned down more money from the Jaguars to sign with the Cardinals. (Florida Times Union)
- Lions reportedly haven’t made K Jason Hanson an offer. (Chris McCosky)
- GM Martin Mayhew said that the Lions have no interest in free agent CB DeAngelo Hall. (Detroit Free Press)
- Mayhew mentioned that there hasn’t been any progress regarding contract extension for QB Matthew Stafford yet. (Detroit Free Press)
- Mayhew added that he expects Jason Jones to play both defensive end and defensive tackle depending on down. (Detroit Free Press)
- Panthers are reportedly close to signing CB D.J. Moore. (Vaughn McClure)
- Panthers are expected to bring in WR/KR Ted Ginn and S Mike Mitchell for visits (Howard Balzer)
- There’s been no progress between the Panthers and free agent DT Dwan Edwards regarding a new contract. (Charlotte Observer)
- HC Dennis Allen mentioned that Nick Roach will be their middle linebacker next season. (Kevin Seifert)
- The Rams aren’t concerned about moving Rodger Saffold to a different position. (St Louis Post-Dispatch)
- HC Mike Tomlin believes Jason Worilds can be their starting right outside linebacker. (Pittsburgh Post-Gazette)
- Texans have agreed to terms with CB Brice McCain (John McClain)
- HC Gary Kubiak mentioned that they’re “still very interested in” re-signing free agent OT Ryan Harris. (Nick Scurfield)
- Kubiak mentioned that he expects to use RB Ben Tate much more next season. (John McClain)
- ILB Brian Cushing will not participate in any of the Texans’ offseason workouts. (Ian Rapoport)
- Titans agreed to terms with veteran OL Rob Turner.
- Titans signed QB Ryan Fitzpatrick to a two-year deal worth $6.5 million. (Ian Rapoport)
- Vikings announced the signing of G Seth Olsen. (Vikings)
- HC Leslie Frazier reiterated that “Christian Ponder is our starting quarterback.” (Associated Press)
- GM Rick Speilman mentioned that he expects Jerome Simpson to be their starting split end next season. (ESPN 1500 Twin Cities)