- The 49ers signed sixth-round QB Jeff Driskel to a four-year contract worth up to $2.629 million and includes a $112,540 signing bonus. (Aaron Wilson)
- Virginia Tech OL Wade Hansen will attend mini-camp next week with the Chargers if he doesn’t sign a contract during his visit with the Steelers this weekend. (Brett Tessler)
- According to Mark Daniels, the Patriots are expected to sign sixth-round rookie G Ted Karras on Thursday.
- The Patriots signed third-rounder G Joe Thuney to a four-year contract worth up to $3.538 million and includes a $773,428 signing bonus. (Aaron Wilson)
- The Redskins signed seventh-round ILB Steven Daniels to a four-year contract worth $2.581 million and includes a $77,296 signing bonus. (Aaron Wilson)
The Tennessee Titans officially announced that they’ve hire Ryan Cowden as their Director Of Player Personnel.
“Ryan will oversee both pro and college scouting,” GM Jon Robinson said. “When I was first hired by the Patriots, Ryan was promoted by Carolina to handle the Southeast and we cut our teeth together in that region scouting. We were both learning the ropes, going to many of the same places and had a lot of interaction through the years on the road. He has a strong eye for talent, he has developed good managerial skills over the years and in the team-building process it will be nice to get his take, as they have put together very good teams there in Carolina over the years. I like the combination of our experiences in the league and on a personal level I have always trusted and respected him.”