- Andre Johnson thanked Texans’ fans and the city of Houston Monday night after reports surfaced that he’ll either be traded or released. (Andre Johnson)
- Aaron Wilson reports that the Steelers, Eagles and Chargers displayed the most interest in Wake Forest CB Kevin Johnson during Monday’s Pro Day.
- According to Aaron Wilson, the Ravens were in attendance for Minnesota TE Maxx Williams‘ Pro Day.
- Tony Pauline reports that a number of teams view Maxx Williams as a first-round-caliber tight end. According to Pauline, the Ravens, Broncos, Packers and Seahawks will all consider taking Williams with their first-round pick.
49ers veteran DL Justin Smith said he could meet with new HC Jim Tomsula on Wednesday about his future, per Matt Barrows.
- Michael Chammas of the Sydney Morning Herald reports that 49ers have emerged as “frontrunners” to sign Rugby star Jarryd Hayne.
- Chammas adds that Hayne is believed to be weighing offers from the Lions and Seahawks as well.
- Ian Rapoport reports that the Jaguars will be in the market for a running back, as they’re expected to move Toby Gerhart to a hybrid role as a running back/H-back next season.