- The Bears announced that they have waived CB Isaiah Frey and DE David Bass and promoted CB Al Louis-Jean from the practice squad to the 53-man roster.
- The Bears signed LB DeDe Lattimore and LB Terrell Manning to their practice squad, and cut DT Roy Philon and WR/KR Rashad Ross to make room.
- The Cardinals placed P Dave Zastudil on injured reserve and LB Matt Shaughnessy on injured reserve designated to return. (Darren Urban)
- The Cardinals signed LB Marcus Benard and P Drew Butler. (Darren Urban)
- The Cardinals signed QB Dennis Dixon to their practice squad. (Darren Urban)
- LB Kaluka Maiava was placed on season-ending injured reserve. (via Rand Getlin)
- QB Derek Carr has worked hard to be ready to start this week, and he is expected to do so. (Jason La Confora)
- Head Coach Bill O’Brien said he expects LB Brian Cushing and RB Arian Foster to play against the Colts this week. (Drew Dougherty)