- C Roberto Garza suffered a high-ankle sprain in Sunday’s loss to the Bills. (Michael C. Wright)
- Starting left guard Matt Slauson also suffered an ankle injury, and underwent an MRI on Monday. (Michael C. Wright)
- OC Jeff Tedford is back to working full-time after he was limited in recent weeks after undergoing a medical procedure.
“He’s in the office. He was in here early this morning,” HC Lovie Smith said, per the Tampa Bay Times. “Full-time, ready to go, leading the meetings and we hope we’re back on track. We need Jeff out there of course.”
- S Johnathan Cyprien has started the concussion protocol. (Hays Carlyon)
- WR Cecil Shorts (hamstring) will run on Tuesday in the hope of determining his status for the rest of the week. (Hays Carlyon)