- TE Tyler Eifert is not expected to return this season due to lingering elbow and shoulder injuries. (Coley Harvey)
- Coley Harvey of ESPN believes LB Vontaze Burfict and Cincinnati are “taking things slowly” regarding his knee that underwent arthroscopic surgery prior to Week 9.
- RB Dan Herron has been outperforming RB Trent Richardson in practice and is expected to continue starting. (Mike Wells)
- Michael Rothstein of ESPN believes RB Joique Bell will continue to start at running back even when RB Reggie Bush returns to full health.
- Jamison Hensley of ESPN believes CB Asa Jackson could return from the short-term injured reserve for Week 14, but does not expect Baltimore to rush him into the starting lineup.
- Ravens are expected to add depth during free agency, but are unlikely to pursue big name free agents like: DE Jason Pierre-Paul, DT Ndamukong Suh,CB Chris Harris and LB Justin Houston. (Jamison Hensley)
- Jamison Hensley of ESPN believes RB Justin Forsett and S Will Hill could receive a two or three year contract extension that includes a “modest bonus“, but Baltimore will not push heavily to strike a deal due to the presence of rookies S Terrence Brooks and RB Lorenzo Taliaferro.
- Ben Goessling of ESPN anticipates the Vikings to give rookie OL David Yankey “a shot” at left guard in 2015, while current LG Charlie Johnson could be cut to save $2.5 million.