- Vic Carucci reports that the Pegulas weren’t happy with the Bills’ offense performance last year or this year.
- Carucci says that the Pegula’s were particularly bothered by poor communication and the team’s third-down failures.
- According to Jason Cole, the two problems with OC Greg Roman were: 1) Their running game wasn’t what Rex Ryan wanted; 2) Ryan was never comfortable with Roman from the start.
- The Chiefs officially listed RB Jamaal Charles (knee) as doubtful for Week 2’s game against the Texans.
- Kansas City also ruled out guards Parker Ehinger (concussion) and Laurent Duvernay-Tardif (ankle) for Sunday’s game.
- The Saints officially rule out LB Dannell Ellerbe (quad), TE Josh HIll (ankle), and CB Delvin Breaux (fibula) for Week 2’s game against the Giants.
Floyd admitted he needs to stay healthy, but his contract situation isn’t something he’s thinking about right now.
“It’s not really on my mind. I know it’s there, it’s coming,” Floyd said. “But outside of that, I’m just trying to focus on the team and what this year has in store for us. Nothing personal for myself. I’m just worried about us.
“Everything else just falls into place if you’re doing your job.”