- Bills LT Cordy Glenn (ankle) was sporting a walking boot during Monday’s practice. (Mike Rodak)
- The Bills announced Monday that DT Marcell Dareus, WR Sammy Watkins and DT Kyle Williams have passed their physicals.
Eagles DC Jim Schwartz told reporters on Sunday that he has plenty of experience working with free agent LB Stephen Tulloch, but wouldn’t say if they plan to sign him to a contract.
“I got a lot of background with Steve,” Schwartz said, via Pro Football Talk. “I was with Tennessee when we drafted him; [he] ended up being starting middle linebacker for us there. When I was head coach in Detroit, we brought him up there. I have a lot of respect for that guy and his production.”
“Howie [Roseman] and [Eagles V.P. of player personnel] Joe [Douglas], those guys, all the scouts are always looking for ways to improve our team,” Schwartz said. “So, whoever is out there that can improve our team, whether it’s a guy like ‘Tully’ who is unsigned, or guys that are on other teams, that they’re looking at roster numbers; we’re going to watch preseason games and be looking at the waiver wire, who might be cap casualties. That’s what the personnel department does. I trust those guys to explore every option that would help us.”
- Lions TE Eric Ebron did not take part in Monday’s practice, but he was in attendance for the session without a cast or walking boot. (Kyle Meinke)
- Ebron did, however, have a slight limp. However, this is clearly great news, seeing as there was some concern that he could possibly be done for the season with a serious Achilles injury. (Kyle Meinke)
- The Panthers are working out four defensive tackles Monday, following DT Chas Alecxih‘s possible season-ending knee injury, according to Jonathan Jones.