- The Bills officially ruled out LT Cordy Glenn for their Week 2 game against the Jets. This means that Cyrus Kouandjio will draw the start at left tackle.
- The Bills also listed WR Sammy Watkins, DL Jerel Worthy, and TE Charles Clay all as questionable.
- Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski (hamstring) told Courtney Fallon that he will return to practice Wednesday afternoon.
- Adam Schefter mentioned a few days ago that it wouldn’t be surprising to see Gronkowski miss a few weeks with his hamstring injury. (NFLTR)
- Saints HC Sean Payton told reporters on Wednesday that they tried to find a trade partner for RB C.J. Spiller, but they ultimately chose to cut him after the injury sustained by CB Delvin Breaux. (Josh Katzenstein)
- Packers HC Mike McCarthy mentioned today that they’re preparing for both Sam Bradford and Shaun Hill to start this week.
- However, McCarthy said of the situation: “It’s my understanding is it might be Sam Bradford.” (Andrew Krammer)