Home / Broncos / NFL Notes: Broncos, Jets, Lions, Raiders & Rams
NFL Notes: Broncos, Jets, Lions, Raiders & Rams
- Troy Renck, citing multiple sources, reports that Broncos CB Aqib Talib (back) is likely to be sidelined through their Week 11 bye.
- Connor Hughes of NJ.com, citing a source with knowledge of the situation, reports that Jets defensive linemen Sheldon Richardson and Muhammad Wilkerson are regularly late or miss team meetings “all the time.”
- On Sunday, the Jets benched Richardson and Wilkerson for the first quarter of the game, but Hughes says that it’s unclear if this is why they were benched.
- Dave Birkett mentioned that the Lions could approach LB DeAndre Levy about restructuring his contract after this season. Birkett points out that Levy carries a $8.3 million cap hit in 2017 and the Lions would pick $7.2 million if they cut him.
- Jason Cole denies a report from Pro Football Talk that casino owner Sheldon Adelson wants to have a path to controlling interest in the Raiders as part of the Las Vegas stadium deal.
- Cole, citing two sources, says that the NFL is not happy about the Raiders’ current deal with Adelson.
- Cole mentions that Adelson still has leverage in talks with the Raiders, seeing as he’s willing to walk away from a deal.
- Following Sunday’s game, Rams HC Jeff Fisher said of possibly changing quarterbacks: “I don’t think Case’s play today was indicative of raising the question.” (Vincent Bonsignore)
Tags Aqib Talib DeAndre Levy Jeff Fisher Muhammad Wilkerson Sheldon Adelson Sheldon Richardson