Home / Browns / NFL Notes: Browns, Buccaneers, Chiefs, Redskins, & Vikings
NFL Notes: Browns, Buccaneers, Chiefs, Redskins, & Vikings
- Browns G Joel Bitonio, who is on injured reserve with a mid-foot sprain, is scheduled to visit Dr. Robert Anderson, Monday, and the decision on whether or not to have surgery will be made after. (Adam Caplan)
- Joel Corry doesn’t believe that the Chiefs will keep RB Jamaal Charles at his $7 million cap figure in 2017 if RB Spencer Ware continues to get the bulk of the carries with a $825 thousand cap figure.
- According to Jason La Canfora, Redskins TE Jordan Reed is feeling “pretty good” and is “making strides” in the concussion protocol.
- Reed has not been ruled out for Sunday’s game against the Lions.
- Chris Tomasson reports that Vikings QB Taylor Heinicke is “100 percent” healthy after the July accident in which he cut a tendon on his foot while trying to break into his own home.
- Tomasson adds that the plan for Heinicke is for him to practice the first day he’s eligible to come off NFI list. The Vikings will then have 21 days to activate him.
Tags Cecil Shorts Jamaal Charles Joel Bitonio Jordan Reed Louis Murphy Luke Stocker Spencer Ware Taylor Heinicke