- Browns HC Mike Pettine told reporters that he won’t name a starter today in order to maintain competitive advantage. (Ian Rapoport)
- Pettine does, however, know who he’ll start for Sunday’s game. (Ian Rapoport)
- Pettine mentioned that Johnny Manziel has taken most of the first-team reps this week in practice. (Nate Ulrich)
- QB Josh McCown is listed as questionable for Week 10’s game. (Nate Ulrich)
- The Buccaneers ruled out WR Vincent Jackson for Week 10.
- Jets HC Todd Bowles reiterated that he expects QB Ryan Fitzpatrick, who underwent surgery today on his injured thumb, to be back for their next game. (Rich Cimini)
- Adam Caplan reports that barring a setback in the concussion protocol, Raiders RB Latavius Murray will suit up in Week 10.
- Should something happen to keep Murray out of the lineup, Caplan expects Roy Helu to get a “decent amount work” in his place.
“I don’t know where he’s at in terms of what he’s going to do,” Vick said, via Chris Adamski “but I think as of right now he’s probably going to play it safe.”
- The Steelers officially list Roethlisberger as questionable for Sunday’s game.
- Roethlisberger was able to put in a limited practice on Friday.