- Browns DL coach Clyde Simmons called second-year DE Emmanuel Ogbah a “classic left end” and Dan Labbe of the Cleveland Plain Dealer expects him to have the opportunity to start opposite of first-round DE Myles Garrett.
- According to Labbe, Browns OTs Shon Coleman and Cameron Erving are competing for the starting right tackle role.
- Labbe writes that QB Cody Kessler is the Browns No. 1 quarterback “for now” and thinks it would be best for the team to keep him as the starter early on in the regular season.
- Although, Labbe adds that it will be difficult for the Browns to keep second-round QB DeShone Kizer on the bench if he shows more potential than Kessler.
- According to Jeff Zrbeic of the Baltimore Sun, Ravens TE Crockett Gillmore has been dealing “myriad” of injuries but is expected to be ready for training camp.
- Many assumed that the injury to Dennis Pitta and the year-long suspension handed down to Darren Waller would lead the Ravens to show interest in free agent TE Gary Barnidge, but he says that hasn’t been the case. (NFLTR)