- WR Greg Salas did not practice on Tuesday due to ankle and wrist injuries and is likely to miss Thursday’s game. (Rich Cimini)
- WR Eric Decker and WR David Nelson were limited in Tuesday’s practice, but are expected to play on Thursday. (Rich Cimini)
- LB Trevor Reilly did not practice on Tuesday due to a knee injury.
- QB Tom Brady told reporters that TE Rob Gronkowski “absolutely” is playing in pre-injury form. (Carmine Carcieri)
- ILB Ryan Shazier (knee) is expected to practice in some capacity this week. (Scott Brown)
- NT Steve McLendon (shoulder) has been ruled out for Week Week 7. (Scott Brown)